• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Data Analytics

But to answer your questions, admins (not mods) do have some power to directly manipulate rep/rep power. It's how we execute "rep punishment".

What's up with your rep? It's different than the pos and neg colors.

What's up with your rep? It's different than the pos and neg colors.

There is an option in your User CP to disable rep from showing. I decided to advertise this feature, and also to hopefully prove that rep doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

I actually left TWDeac negative rep yesterday as a joke. Probably the first I've left in a long time. I think the rest went to leebs, BBD, and OGB.

I should note that I just added the demographics code for Google Analytics yesterday, so the data is only one day old.

I should note that I just added the demographics code for Google Analytics yesterday, so the data is only one day old.

so we can tell how many white people we have?

Yesterday, one of our top search keyword referrals was, "gay indian dudes"

Does the demographic data come from Google or is it based on what users choose to put in their profile?

There is an option in your User CP to disable rep from showing. I decided to advertise this feature, and also to hopefully prove that rep doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Where's the setting? I couldn't find it.

I love that we have more 65+ posters than 18-24 year olds, we need to birth some new posters that aren't moonz parodies.

I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CONFIDENTIAL. I AM NEVER TRUSTING ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET AGAIN. I WAS SITTING THERE EATING DINNER AT SHUN LEE PALACE, CHECK CAME ALONG WITH FORTUNE COOKIES. SO I OPEN UP THE FORTUNE COOKIE AND IT SAYS, "YOUR INTERNET SECURITY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED." SO I START GOING THROUGH ALL OF MY INTERNET HISTORY THAT I STORE IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS AND I THOUGHT I WAS COVERED, BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THIS PLACE AND SO I LOGGED BACK IN AND LO AND BEHOLD THERE'S MY NAME RIGHT THERE ON A LIST. AND THEN THERE ARE ALL OF THE TAGS I DREAMED UP AND FED YOU LAME ASSES. THESE ANALYTICS ARE A TOTAL BUSH LEAGUE MOVE AND NOT EASILY FORGIVEN.

Back