• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

We rode on Silver Airlines from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini and their prop plane was fine, felt no different than a jet. It’s much bigger than the tiny little prop planes I’ve been on years ago on American that bounced around the entire flight.

Prop planes are awful. No defending them as a commercial airline

Porter Airlines outta Canada is pretty good and they used to be all prop planes. Free beer and wine and certainly no smaller than a regional jet. And their hub in Toronto is on an island right in downtown. The boarding area is one giant lounge.

Porter Airlines outta Canada is pretty good and they used to be all prop planes. Free beer and wine and certainly no smaller than a regional jet. And their hub in Toronto is on an island right in downtown. The boarding area is one giant lounge.
Porter is fine, but that terminal at Toronto City is garbage.

why?

flew in/out of Billy Bishop a few weeks ago and had no issues -- appreciated the short wait times, the interesting on-the-water location, and the ease of access to cabs/ubers upon exit
Mostly the food options. I've only used it as a connecting terminal, although I'm sure it's convenient as hell if it's your final distination.

I don't think any airlines are non-pressurized unless there's some airline that carries passengers on B-17s I'm unaware of.

cape air looks like what Wings was, right?

you don't need pressurization for the flights they're doing

aren't they just flying like Cessnas with a handful of passengers?
Yea that was what I was picturing Silver Air was. Flying on Cesna 402 over the mountains from Nashville to Greensboro, there is a good chance you're gonna get bumped around in a manner that most people aren't a familiar with. Still possible to get a smooth ride tho.

few in a Cessna Grand Caravan within Costa Rica

was pretty cool -- beautiful location for something like that

Has anyone had any luck streaming on a United flight?

Flying to Denver Sunday and the Tottenham/Arsenal game is on Peacock during my flight

Back