• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Yeah, I liked to get tanked in the airport and pass out on the plane.

And you people shouldn’t fly with children until they’re like 6 years old and can be zonked out on Minecraft the whole flight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often are yall ordering drinks on a flight? I am a boarderline (full blown) alcoholic and I hardly ever do it. Really only if im upgrading to first class and it's not a business flight.
i do not like to drink before or during a flight

feel so dehydrated

I have a work trip coming up where I fly into London on the Saturday night redeye, train to Amsterdam and then drive to Utrecht on Tuesday, fly from Amsterdam to Berlin on Wednesday night, and then fly back from Berlin to Chicago on Friday. Business class on the two long flights -- plan to get fully schnockered on the long business class flights, but also wondering if I can somehow sneak an indica gummy on for the flight to London -- either anus or have it under my tongue. I don't want to take it before going through security and have it kick in too early.

How often are yall ordering drinks on a flight? I am a boarderline (full blown) alcoholic and I hardly ever do it. Really only if im upgrading to first class and it's not a business flight.
This just doesn't compute. Times I will drink on an airplane:

1) If it's free (times may not matter but typically not early AM)
2) If the trip is for pleasure and it's not early AM
3) If it's an afternoon/evening return business trip

I have a work trip coming up where I fly into London on the Saturday night redeye, train to Amsterdam and then drive to Utrecht on Tuesday, fly from Amsterdam to Berlin on Wednesday night, and then fly back from Berlin to Chicago on Friday. Business class on the two long flights -- plan to get fully schnockered on the long business class flights, but also wondering if I can somehow sneak an indica gummy on for the flight to London -- either anus or have it under my tongue. I don't want to take it before going through security and have it kick in too early.
If you are flying to London, yea no problem just literally put it in any carry on pill or gummy pack and you are fine. make sure its gone before you get to London.

People fly with drugs all the time its cool.

DO NOT FLY OUT (through or around) OF LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT WITH DRUGS. You will get fucked.

Edit: Maybe weed is cool now... But definitely nothing else.

My wife carries a whole bag full of melatonin gummies that will knock you on you ass and never gets stopped. We went through Heathrow and three other European airports last month. Still, I'm not risking it there.

I carry a pill caddy full of vitamins and other shit that could be nothing but fentanyl and oxycontin and they never bat an eye.

On the other hand, I brought home gummies and a cart from Vermont and it was pretty obvious that TSA went through my checked bag and then did nothing.

My wife carries a whole bag full of melatonin gummies that will knock you on you ass and never gets stopped. We went through Heathrow and three other European airports last month. Still, I'm not risking it there.

I carry a pill caddy full of vitamins and other shit that could be nothing but fentanyl and oxycontin and they never bat an eye.

On the other hand, I brought home gummies and a cart from Vermont and it was pretty obvious that TSA went through my checked bag and then did nothing.

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing TSA has zero authority to enforce differences in state THC laws. I mean, don't fly with weed because technically that is still a federally controlled substance, but gummies with "additives" may be ok.

yep, 18 months is a trap. the worst flight i ever took was LA to Oahu middle seat holding my 18mo daughter. a fucking nightmare

Dallas to LA and from LA to Seoul with my 18 month old daughter. I was dreading it, but we got seats with the bassinet up against the bulkhead. She slept probably about half the time and was great the other half. We did have an empty seat that we did not pay for on that row which helped, as did all the stewardesses on Singapore Air. And it was a less great but still good experience coming back too. I was dreading it, believe me, but no complaints.

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing TSA has zero authority to enforce differences in state THC laws. I mean, don't fly with weed because technically that is still a federally controlled substance, but gummies with "additives" may be ok.
Yeah but there is prob some federal thing about bringing it across state lines right

They were checking to make sure you had gummies and if you didn't they'll attach a couple to the TSA card they put in there after checking.

I've flown with weed gummies tons within the US and never had a problem. Obviously, international is different, but I wouldn't be worried with just melatonin gummies at all.

I've flown with weed gummies tons within the US and never had a problem. Obviously, international is different, but I wouldn't be worried with just melatonin gummies at all.
Dude I’m not worried about the melatonin at all. And I’m not worried about the weed very much either because it isn’t that much I’m traveling with. Just thought the Vermont dudes were more aggressive than anything else I’ve ever experienced.

Last edited:
Yeah but there is prob some federal thing about bringing it across state lines right
Airports are federally regulated so they can bust you for a little bit of weed if they want to. But if they did that one day, everyone would miss their flight. Advice I’ve gotten is that a little is perfectly fine, just don’t go overboard.

Carry on or checked? Never risked it, but local LE (drug?) dogs in the TSA queue in Denver has been a thing for years.

Back