• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

? on R. Washington and D. Mitchell

You just won't let up, will you? You criticized Manning for not shortening his rotation. Then, when he did, you said he was doing what you called for all along. Now that he's shortened his bench and project freshmen are allowed to just develop, you criticize him for not recruiting players good enough to play their freshmen year.

Your schtick is plain as day.

I criticized him for not shortening his rotation. That's why I realize that he isn't shortening it by choice. I write this as Trent Van Horn got stuffed.

OGB, Chas is a good call. But even he played 81 min in 15 games as a freshman.

And like clockwork, Wash gets his first ACC minutes. Good hustle.

You have good timing. You had the John Collins article before he had 20/8 against Duke.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but Wash impressed me in his one minute of playing time. He looked like he belonged on the court, not a scrub who never plays.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but Wash impressed me in his one minute of playing time. He looked like he belonged on the court, not a scrub who never plays.

That is pretty ridiculous but I am really pulling for that guy for some reason. He always seems to be really enthusiastic on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington will get stronger and be a decent 4 year player. He has good skills and length.

I agree. It was an encouraging one minute.

Would like to see SJM get a few more minutes. From the limited minutes we've seen, I don't see a significant benefit of Moore over SJM.

Manning is in an interesting position. He needs to play JC for our best chance of victory this year, but would benefit the team long-term to give SJM some minor minutes this year so he more ready next year if JC goes pro.

Washington will get stronger and be a decent 4 year player. He has good skills and length.

How / where did you get to assess his skills?

I'm down with dick wash. Think he looks comfortable out there. May just be wishful thinking tho.

How / where did you get to assess his skills?

Only recruiting reports and stats/video from high school and the games in the Bahamas. He came in with a reputation as an an excellent shooter and passer.

Back