• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On to Boston College

Still way to early to judge this team. Would you feel better if we beat Presby the way we did during the 3-9 year. Still going with 7-5.

Unless Grobe is ready to cut block again I think the pass has to set up the run. I hope he doesn't get all stubborn on us again and keep trying to ram the damn thing up the middle. It's a lost cause with young linemen.

Still way to early to judge this team. Would you feel better if we beat Presby the way we did during the 3-9 year. Still going with 7-5.

Yes, I would feel better after one game if the team performed better than the 3-9 team against a similarly bad opponent.

Unless Grobe is ready to cut block again I think the pass has to set up the run. I hope he doesn't get all stubborn on us again and keep trying to ram the damn thing up the middle. It's a lost cause with young linemen.

Jaybone ghost write this post?

8.5....I like our D and think we'll open the playbook. Like the Deacs, neighborhood 34-17.

Boston colleges hc was temples hc last year. Guy just runs the spread and almost exclusively runs out of it. They will be boring as all hell and I bet they struggle. Wake should have a good shot to win.

4. We looked like dog shit, but Camp being back makes me raise it to a 4.

let's run the same fake punt 'nova ran today on BC.

Temple beat Maryland when he was coach...

And they also got beaten last year by Maryland. They won the year before when his RB was Bernard Pierce (now of the Ravens) and his number 1 WR was Rod Streater (now of the Raiders). Guy is not a good coach by any stretch.

CoreDeac and PinochaDeac with negative thoughts...#shocker.

To follow up on my first post, I think it will be a close on. Assuming -3 for home field advantage I'll say it opens as a either a true pick'em or a -1 for BC.

I also think UMD is going to be a strong team in the ACC this year.

To follow up on my first post, I think it will be a close on. Assuming -3 for home field advantage I'll say it opens as a either a true pick'em or a -1 for BC.

When I give you the #shocker, my pinkie will be in your butthole up to the 2nd knuckle. Kind of like how [Redacted] did when he took you to lunch.

I hope the team proves me wrong, but our O Line looked like a bag full of mashed up assholes against Presbyterian. I don't think that was a ploy to trick BC. It's hard to move the ball without an OL.

Okay, sunshine, i'll go with a 10. A HUGE TEN! Happy now? Is this enough sunshine up your ass? We all know you're 100% correct with all things Wake Forest. So, we now know Maryland will be a strong team in the ACC after their historic win over Florida International. Whatever you say is obviously fact regarding sports.

Last edited:
The best thing about my post is that I didn't even open either one of theirs and presumably nailed the responses.. I assume they had fantastic retorts to my statements in a close 5 minute span.

You are almost as cool as 81deac with your ignore function

The best thing about my post is that I didn't even open either one of theirs and presumably nailed the responses.. I assume they had fantastic retorts to my statements in a close 5 minute span.

hD070A2E3

Back