• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On to Boston College

We're bad. They're worse, but are playing at home.

Should be interesting, and by interesting, I mean borderline unwatchable.

Andre Williams left the Nova game with hamstring issues.

The season comes down to the next two game. I have a hard time seeing us in a bowl game without a 4-0 start.

Was it last year or 2011 that we started like 5-1 and then shit the bed with a bunch of consecutive losses??

Because I see this as a possible scenario for this year

7. Think we are a better team than BC...not much better.

BC is awful but we're as bad or worse. I don't know who will win but I know that neither team is going to the postseason.

I'm not sure what will happen, but I do know it is going to be extremely painful to watch.

Pretty pessimistic bunch here, especially after the Deacs gave up 2 first downs and played without Camp.

BC is awful but we're as bad or worse. I don't know who will win but I know that neither team is going to the postseason.

I bet one of the two teams makes the postseason. I think Wake wins 6 or 7 games still.

I think this game will be pretty good.

One point no one has made is that after 3 yrs, Presbyterian may have improved.

That's because last year Presby was the seventh worst team in Division I (over 240 teams).

Back