• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Honestly I really don't see much difference in Hamas targeting Isreali civilians, and them intetionally starving Gazan's citizens to death and cutting off their water supplies. One is in retailiation but that's about it.

there is no limit of evil out the biden administration that Shoo wont defend.

The Bidens administrations defense of unquestionable Isreali war crimes and crimes against humanity is detestable.
Fuck off -- not defending anything, as I've said before I don't know who to believe and don't believe much of what's being reported from either side. You miss the point, as usual.

Honestly I really don't see much difference in Hamas targeting Isreali civilians, and them intetionally starving Gazan's citizens to death and cutting off their water supplies. One is in retailiation but that's about it.
Well their heads at least remain attached to their body

It seems as if the US and the rest of the international community is applying pressure to solve the food and water problems. We'll see how it plays out.

Fuck off -- not defending anything, as I've said before I don't know who to believe and don't believe much of what's being reported from either side. You miss the point, as usual.
This isn’t really better. “I don’t know who to believe” just gives Israel cover for their actions.

I mean to be fair a war half way accross the globe is much more abstract than rising crime rates in places Americans live. But fair point i guess.
Netanyahu in war and not going to discuss a ceasefire just like U.S. wouldn’t discuss a ceasefire after Pearl Harbor nor 9/11

I’m no war historian, but I think the United State’s circumstances with Japan before Pearl Harbor were different than Israel’s with Gaza?

Manchin isn’t running for re-election.

Fuck me.

They have a legit chance to make us all better. Don't fuck us before you can fix it.

The follow up question should be "Do you think Trump would do a better job handling Israel?". Because I get the potential for voter apathy, but it isn't like those voters are going to switch to Trump.

Back