• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

This probably isn't the right thread other than please, regardless of your feelings about Biden, fight like hell to make sure Robinson isn't the next governor.

Non-Binary Student Dies after Beaten in Bathroom at School

I've assumed Robinson would be the R nominee and likely the next governor but have been encouraged by how many Dale Folwell signs I'm seeing. Not that I'd vote for Folwell in November, but I think literally anyone would be better than Mark Robinson.

I've assumed Robinson would be the R nominee and likely the next governor but have been encouraged by how many Dale Folwell signs I'm seeing. Not that I'd vote for Folwell in November, but I think literally anyone would be better than Mark Robinson.

Yeah, pretty sure Folwell would be preferable to Robinson. But also not voting for him come November.

Folwell sucks too. He’s the one who led the state health care plan to not cover gender affirming care as a “cost saving measure.” Thankful that has been stayed by the courts.

Saying Folwell is better than Robinson is like saying Youngkin is better than DeSantis.

So the likely odds-on favorite to be our next NC Superintendent of Public Instruction is on record as repeatedly calling for the death of President Biden and other prominent Democrats. Cool, cool. She and Mark Robinson will make such a great team for public ed and other initiatives in our great state!

Last edited:
Pretty amazing that all you have to do to find that a political candidate supports killing opposition party leaders is go to a website, click on a name, and scroll down.

That’s probably one reason people won’t care.

I’d like to think that insane (dishonest, destructive, wicked) shit like this will hurt Pubs in statewide elections in November.

I guess we’ll see.

The thing about recklessly irresponsible and laughably unqualified candidates without philosophically supported beliefs is that they will 100% commit crimes in office.

Of course no one cares because of our neat legal system and its basis in politics instead of the law.

The thing about recklessly irresponsible and laughably unqualified candidates without philosophically supported beliefs is that they will 100% commit crimes in office.

Of course no one cares because of our neat legal system and its basis in politics instead of the law.
All you have to do is just never go to trial. And if you do, then just have another and another.

reality

All you have to do is just never go to trial. And if you do, then just have another and another.
Just have to go to trial in a favorable district. And if you lose, the scotus is always ready to take your money case.

I mean execute them for what? What a stupid bitch, just kill someone for being in another party? These people should be in jail and not holding public office. I bet hypocrite also calls herself a Christian.

I mean execute them for what? What a stupid bitch, just kill someone for being in another party? These people should be in jail and not holding public office. I bet hypocrite also calls herself a Christian.

To be fair, executing people with different beliefs is historically Christian.

Back