• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Sadly understandable.

There's a scenario where these crazies cause Trump the election in NC which would be so awesome to watch. They are so extreme there could be negative MAGA blow back. Not likely but tjhse folks are so crazy they will highlight the total craziness of MAGA in our own back yard.

Stein is a good candidate, a good person and should mop the floor in November, but it will be close. Don't know much about the Dem running. But unless he's a serial killer, there's no excuse to vote for crazy.

There's a scenario where these crazies cause Trump the election in NC which would be so awesome to watch. They are so extreme there could be negative MAGA blow back. Not likely but tjhse folks are so crazy they will highlight the total craziness of MAGA in our own back yard.

Stein is a good candidate, a good person and should mop the floor in November, but it will be close. Don't know much about the Dem running. But unless he's a serial killer, there's no excuse to vote for crazy.

Both those races in NC are qualified decent people running against crazy people with a resume you could fit into 140 characters, and neither race will be any further than 51-49.

I mean reasonable ass Cooper won twice with Trump on the ballot and the MAGAs have only gotten crazier.

I mean reasonable ass Cooper won twice with Trump on the ballot and the MAGAs have only gotten crazier.

McCrory wasn’t nearly as crazy as Robinson. We can call him a lot of things but he wasn’t bat shit crazy.

Dan Forest started running in that direction but Cooper beat him by 4 pts if i remember correctly.

Mark Robinson is 100x more crazy than Forest. Dude is a total whack job.

I dont think it’s likely Trump loses but there is a path here for Biden. i would run commercials all day highlighting just how crazy his lieutenants here are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I’m saying. Cooper best more reasonable Republicans when there was also the allure of Trump on the ballot to GOTV. I think (hope to God) Robinson doesn’t have enough statewide appeal but we will see.

Cooper wasn’t Jewish. I hope that makes no difference, but it’s completely possible it matters.
Amen. It could also backfire where some moderate Rs and independents (who do exist here in droves) get scared when they hear Robison's comments about the holocaust....

Amen. It could also backfire where some moderate Rs and independents (who do exist here in droves) get scared when they hear Robison's comments about the holocaust....
Republic in favor of another Holocaust. The GOP candidate for State superintendent wants to execute political dissidents. Trump referring to groups of people as animals. They have no shame

Mark Robinson already won statewide. He’s clearly a major threat to win again.

Trump actually got fewer votes than Robinson and Robinson only got about 34,000 fewer votes than Cooper.

I didn't know until just looking it up that our old friend Cal Cunningham dropped out of the Lt Gov race to run for Senate.

Robinson was a relative unknown and a novelty in 2020. Since then he had made his constituents just how crazy he is. We also live in a post Roe world and Robinson has a ton of baggage there.

It’s going to be brutal to see first hand.

Robinson was a relative unknown and a novelty in 2020. Since then he had made his constituents just how crazy he is. We also live in a post Roe world and Robinson has a ton of baggage there.

It’s going to be brutal to see first hand.

You are a lot more confident that I am.

I mean, this picture was circulating on his own social media BEFORE he was elected Lt. Gov.:

1710791182498.png

i bet that picture scares more republicans than democrats

Am I the only one who thought the gun was part of the mug?

Back