• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

really a murderers row there.

These idiots think the job is just giving speeches.

Last edited:
The Alabama supreme court’s ruling repeatedly references God and the sanctity of life, citing the Bible and biblical scholars including Petrus van Mastricht, Thomas Aquinas and John Calvin. Chief Justice Thomas Parker wrote: “Human life cannot be wrongfully destroyed without incurring the wrath of a holy God, who views the destruction of His image as an affront to Himself … this is true of unborn human life no less than it is of all other human life – that even before birth, all human beings bear the image of God, and their lives cannot be destroyed without effacing his glory.”

I'm going to guess this fella is strongly against the death penalty, then...

MTG slut-shames women for "tempting" their "Christian brothers" into sinning with them by dressing in revealing and racy clothes. This is also the same woman who cheated on her husband and grabbed at the crotch of a Trump cardboard cutout. They truly have no shame.

Gonna be honest, I don't really give a shit if Joe Biden's son breaks the law and I don't really give a shit if Lauren Boebert's son breaks the law. As long as the preferential treatment from being a politician's child is minimal, I don't even think it's something worth talking about.
I agree, but this is a case of hypocrisy, where one parent has been super critical of another parent and ascribing the illegal actions of a child to the parent, all while the first parent's child is stealing cars. Seems worth a bit of mockery. Also it amsuing that the super pro-gun congresslady's son was arrested in a town called Rifle.

Back