• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

if you are spying on someone to get dirt on them, it's best to keep it secret until you get the dirt

apparently the editors and writers at the NYT are so cynical that they don't think their readers are smart enough to figure that out

Did you just blow your troll cover?

apparently NED, you are one of those gullible NYT readers, a circumstance made all the more clear by your naive trust of what Adam Schiff says

one more time for the slow learners:

the FBI and DoJ kept the Trump surveillance secret because they were trying to get dirt on him, hence it made sense to keep it secret

they had to look into the Hillary "matter" because her illegal behavior had been made public and they couldn't ignore it, but they were not trying to get more dirt on her but trying to scrub - so to speak - her clean, and you have to go public to clear someone

it's the swamp

hollow words, remember them

WALLACE: Mr. President … some people I think are worried whether or not — the decision whether or not, how to handle the [Hillary email] case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds. Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, “Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes — she will not be, in any way, protected”?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, [but because] that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up —

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You —

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be —

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different —

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Yeah, lets be quiet about the person we hate, so that they can become president, while publicizing about the person we like when the publicization of this is about the only way they will lose.

fzrtozl.jpg

You are so deep in your CDS that I am sure that makes sense to you.

Last edited:
It’s still amazing that sailor was so invested in the whole email scandal yet he earnestly believes the FBI so publicly investigated it to somehow help Hillary and kept the investigation of Trump a secret to hurt him.

apparently NED, you are one of those gullible NYT readers, a circumstance made all the more clear by your naive trust of what Adam Schiff says

the FBI and DoJ kept the Trump surveillance secret because they were trying to get dirt on him, hence it made sense to keep it secret

they had to look into the Hillary "matter" because her illegal behavior had been made public and they couldn't ignore it, but they were not trying to get more dirt on her but trying to scrub - so to speak - her clean, and you have to go public to clear someone

it's the swamp

Lol

Is sailor one of the folks who admits they voted for trump? Because if you believe in the nefarious deep state, it seems like it would be irresponsible not to vote for trump over most anyone.

You’re the least self aware person on this board. That’s a fucking monumental feat. It is simultaneously fascinating and pathetic. Never stop, Shoo. What a treasure you are to us here.

Triggered. Go pump yourself, snowflake.

it's the swamp

What “Trump surveillance“ are you referring to?

Trump has a LOOOOOOOOONG history of Russian dealings which is widely known...At this point you are in denial!! Sanctions were rejected and top Kremlin spies entered the US last week!! For an innocent man he sure wants to discredit the Russian investigation #TrumpIsNotSmart

it's the swamp

14ectup.jpg

Back