• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ovations Out?

DemonDEKEn

Reaction score
Rumor has it that WF has had enough of Ovations and that they'll be ousted at "the end of the season" - after only two years. No word on whether it'll be after football or basketball season. Care to confirm and clarify that, Mr. Casstevens?

Cue the Athletic Department shills on this Board to continue to defend the Ovations selection and to say that they're happy with how things are.

What was the final straw?

Probably one they gave out midway through the 3rd quarter.

CleverGirl_Fullpic_1.gif

Rumor has it that WF has had enough of Ovations and that they'll be ousted at "the end of the season" - after only two years. No word on whether it'll be after football or basketball season. Care to confirm and clarify that, Mr. Casstevens?

Cue the Athletic Department shills on this Board to continue to defend the Ovations selection and to say that they're happy with how things are.

Man, I hope so, the hamburger I got at the Army game was nasty.

I'm lost. Have no idea what is being talked about on this thread

What was the final straw?

Probably a combination of shitty food, an endless amount of complaints, and the fact that they haven't been able to deliver on anything that they promised to do when they got the gig. But to be fair, it doesn't appear to be all Ovations fault. Two months after they took over, the head executive chef said that "we didn't know what we were getting into." Nice job , Casstevens!

I heard they were going to go with legends hospitality earlier in the year.. but that was just a rumor.. its the same people who do the dash

Who is "we"? Ovations or Wake?

Ovations. He was clearly frustrated with the Athletic Depart staff and felt like they (Ovations) weren't told the whole truth about what they were getting into.

Last edited:
Probably a combination of shitty food, an endless amount of complaints, and the fact that they haven't been able to deliver on anything that they promised to do when they got the gig. But to be fair, it doesn't appear to be all Ovations fault. Two months after they took over, the head executive chef said that "we didn't know what we were getting into." Nice job , Casstevens!

How is that hard?

Back