• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ovations Walk-out???

DemonDEKEn

Reaction score
I heard that the entire kitchen staff from Ovations walked out on Friday. Word has it that their salaries were cut and they lost their benefits. Anyone got any info on this? This is the group that took over the food service at Deacon Tower, with the stamp of approval from Casstevens and Wellman. Substandard game-day food in the suites, lousy service, they couldn't handle re-opening the restaurant for almost a year, and now they walk out?! WTF is going on over there?

this is what happens when you hire minorities

fry-squint.png

#Casstevens'd

Hiring that lowlife piece of shit is the worst thing Wellman had ever done. I wish nothing but death for him.

Because brasky has the background with which to judge accounting scandals at public companies?

The Deacon Tower food service schtick guy + palma facetious joke landing with thud + Brasky wishing death on a man = strong combo

Wellman hiring Casstevens is a stain on your lily white Wake diploma Plama. Accept that your alma mater sold it souls for an "efficient accountant".

I hope that fucker croaks tomorrow. He's the definition of scum. Send him to the guillotine.

Wellman hiring Casstevens is a stain on your lily white Wake diploma Plama. Accept that your alma mater sold it souls for an "efficient accountant".

I hope that fucker croaks tomorrow. He's the definition of scum. Send him to the guillotine.

Methinks brasky owned some KK stock.

#analysis

Brasky was like 12 when Krispy Kreme shares tanked. That's not it.

LOL, yeah! TO THE GUILLOTINE!

What fucking ingrates those employees are!! They should be happy just to have a job. People in Bangladesh don't get such princely wages. Benefits are for pussies. Become members of the Church Christian Science and you won't need no stinkin' doctors or medical benefits.

I'll bet the managers and owners at Ovations cut off their own benefits as well to show leadership.

What fucking ingrates those employees are!! They should be happy just to have a job. People in Bangladesh don't get such princely wages. Benefits are for pussies. Become members of the Church Christian Science and you won't need no stinkin' doctors or medical benefits.

I'll bet the managers and owners at Ovations cut off their own benefits as well to show leadership.

LOL.

Back