• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ovations Walk-out???

Casstevens must have hurt Brasky real bad for him to have such a level of hate.

Brasky's Casstevens-hate > Ph's Grobe hate > RJ's Justice Thomas hate

I didn't believe it until you commented. Resting on your laurels? I figured you'd have had the scoop on this one.

Nothing really surprises me anymore. I'm sure if asked, Wellman would say, he is thrilled with the job Ovations has done over the past year..... and Casstevens has been stellar, as well. Admitting your mistakes is a sign of weakness.

Nothing really surprises me anymore. I'm sure if asked, Wellman would say, he is thrilled with the job Ovations has done over the past year..... and Casstevens has been stellar, as well. Admitting your mistakes is a sign of weakness.

Oh, heavens yes!

They've done everything he has asked them to do.

Not sure if it was a fill in crew or the few that didn't walk out, but they did have enough staff for the DC event at the Tower tonight.

Back