• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pack Pride

We covered the spread by 24 points. State hasn't covered as a road favorite since 2002 (anywhere).

Dave Doeren and Larry Fedora are upgrades, but obviously not total program saviors. Give them time, however. We will need to get someone to compete with what will prove to be good recruiting on their part.

The good news is that Rivers, Wilson and Glennon couldn't win in Winston. PETE THOMAS 2 DA LEAGUE!!!111ONEONEONE

We covered the spread by 24 points. State hasn't covered as a road favorite since 2002 (anywhere).

What is our record as home dogs under Grobe?

Haven't found the home dogs record, but he is 50-48-2 at home ATS coming into this year. Still looking for the other stat.

What happened to Old Trench Fighter?

I was perma banned at packpride for pointing out their amateurish writing and their inability to spell. this, after the head wouldbee writer over there gave an interview where he made up a fictional 80 yard touchdown by one of our freshman in an interview with the Clemson site. meh, good riddance. all of the good is gone there anyway.

Last edited:
Wish I had a link to the altered score board intro for State that highlighted their penalties from years ago.

Dieharddeacon and I had a lengthy discussion on Saturday about how PP and we had changed over the years. The first half of the last decade were some great times on the WFU/State message boards, especially back when we were all on accboards.com.

Agreed. The State fans were the main driver of the separation by banning Wake fans over there and flaming Wake fans on the Wake boards.

The accboards.com days were great. Wake, State, UNC, and Maryland fans were active on each other's boards with the occasional Duke fan coming around, mostly around January.

I have no idea why anyone would post on a message board of a college that they don't care about. It has never made sense to me.

But to each their own, of course.

Agreed. The State fans were the main driver of the separation by banning Wake fans over there and flaming Wake fans on the Wake boards.

The accboards.com days were great. Wake, State, UNC, and Maryland fans were active on each other's boards with the occasional Duke fan coming around, mostly around January.

IIRC, TDD was the first to separate out weren't they?

IIRC, TDD was the first to separate out weren't they?

I think so. I don't think TDD was around before accboards like The Sabre.

dv7, I care about other ACC schools.

Almost 16 years. Been posting here for almost 16 years.

My goodness, State fans on PP were absolutely insufferable in the early post accboards split days.

Back