• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pissed Off? Rant Here

Flying to Ausitn this friday for ACL. I am applying for an internship and the interview dates were Thursday and Friday fo this week, as well as, Monday and Tuesday of next week. I let the guy in charge know that I would be gone Friday and Monday. HE STILL FUCKING SCHEDULES ME FOR MONDAY! Fuck that dude. GOD DAMNIT. Now im gonna have to change my flights for the 3rd time. Most expensive 2 day trip ever.

I don't like comments prefaced with the word 'interesting' that don't make an actual point or take a clear side. It's a cop out that has zero risk associated with it.

I don't like comments prefaced with the word 'interesting' that don't make an actual point or take a clear side. It's a cop out that has zero risk associated with it.

In what context?

This is really specific but I dig it even though I'm guilty of it.

I do that all the time. Mostly because someone tries to extract a strong opinion from me about something I don't give a shit about.

you know what IS NOT COOL? cat-calling.

just fucking don't do it.

Dear work-pooper,

Nice job building the seat cover out of individual squares of TP. I'm sure that was very effective. In the future, please make sure you remember to flush it so the next person doesn't have to kick it in.

...dumbass

I know not everyone has a garage for their car. I know some people who have garages have them crammed full of shit and can't park their car in there. But fuck all I HATE driving in traffic behind people who leave their cars outside overnight. Condensation misting all over my car, freshly detailed. And in the winter it's even worse. Slabs of ice or snow flying off.

I know not everyone has a garage for their car. I know some people who have garages have them crammed full of shit and can't park their car in there. But fuck all I HATE driving in traffic behind people who leave their cars outside overnight. Condensation misting all over my car, freshly detailed. And in the winter it's even worse. Slabs of ice or snow flying off.

I park on the street every day, and I'll agree with you re the slabs of ice or snow. There have been discussions on this in the past. I fucking hate when people don't scrape the snow off the roof of their car. So very dangerous.

lol, this is the best part of such a specific annoyance

Condensation is better than poop (or fake poop in this case)

General Contractors are just awful people. They are glorified schedulers who have no idea what they are doing 96.3% of the time and end up costing everyone more money by generally being incompetent.

Back