• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pissed Off? Rant Here

General Contractors are just awful people. They are glorified schedulers who have no idea what they are doing 96.3% of the time and end up costing everyone more money by generally being incompetent.

They're not all awful people, but I can confirm that 93.1% of your rant is spot on. :thumbsup:

General Contractors are just awful people. They are glorified schedulers who have no idea what they are doing 96.3% of the time and end up costing everyone more money by generally being incompetent.

sounds like you hire shitty contractors

I hate when you're walking down the street and someone gets right up behind you and just stays there for an extended period of time. Happens daily around the city and I'm a fast walker. Either pass me or back off. This is more of a "mildly irritated" but for some reason it just drives me crazy.

I hate when you're walking down the street and someone gets right up behind you and just stays there for an extended period of time. Happens daily around the city and I'm a fast walker. Either pass me or back off. This is more of a "mildly irritated" but for some reason it just drives me crazy.

They're just drafting you man.

How close are we talking here?

Like a step to a step and a half behind. Not close enough that they would run into me if I stopped suddenly, but close enough that I get that sensory perception that someone is there. I always want to just stop and be like NO PLEASE GO AHEAD. This is probably a better suited rant for the "things that irrationally piss you off" thread though. It's not a big deal but when we're the only two people within a block of each other on the sidewalk, either stay back a few steps or pass me.

Like a step to a step and a half behind. Not close enough that they would run into me if I stopped suddenly, but close enough that I get that sensory perception that someone is there. I always want to just stop and be like NO PLEASE GO AHEAD. This is probably a better suited rant for the "things that irrationally piss you off" thread though. It's not a big deal but when we're the only two people within a block of each other on the sidewalk, either stay back a few steps or pass me.

Just start farting a lot.

Maybe they're trying to smell your hair, like Creepy Rob Lowe.

Back