• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

oh and can we make the draft earlier than 11pm? It will take a while with so many teams.

Registered. I didn't read where ellis said to use boards name for now. Hope nobody saw my superultramegasweet name before I changed it.

SCD is on the road today, might be a little while before he can register methinks.

okay I'm registered again.

what is the reasoning behind return yards being worth less than rush or reception yards?

Because return yards tell you little to nothing about how good a player is. If you go against a team that has a punter that kicks it very far, that PR could average 15 yards each on 4 punts before even being touched. Any other player has to work a lot harder to get 60 yards catching or receiving, or have a more significant impact on the game such as scoring points.

Rideac has to be COLTSMAGICHOLOGRAMS

how hard is it to follow directions. geez rideaculouslyslothrop

ellis i'm going to be honest when i say i only read two posts in this thread...the one that said which league i was in, and the one with the login info.

well now four then, because i just read that post too. LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO MY PRODUCTIVITY.

LEAGUE ONE: new draft time (per RTQ request) Wed Aug 24 9:00pm EDT

LEAGUE TWO: new draft time Thu Aug 25 8:30pm EDT

Last edited:
League one - Can we compromise and go for 9pm or 9:30pm? I have work-related event Wednesday 24th at 8pm (should be an hour).

Because return yards tell you little to nothing about how good a player is. If you go against a team that has a punter that kicks it very far, that PR could average 15 yards each on 4 punts before even being touched. Any other player has to work a lot harder to get 60 yards catching or receiving, or have a more significant impact on the game such as scoring points.

I'm trying to jump out of the plane, but god is conspiring against me

Back