• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

RTQ, I'd love nothing more than to leave you out, considering your dismantling of the '06 DIVISION last year...

So what's the decision commish? I can win your league, or win the newbie league. Your choice.

If it's more convenient, you can leave me out, Ellis. To be honest, I really suck and should be in a relegation league anyway.

Either one works.

If it's 16 + 12, running one league with 4 divisions of 4 and the other with two divisions of 6 maybe?

I still think 20 + 8 would create a great revolving door each year too where bottom 4 drop down, and half of the feed-in league gets promoted. 16 + 12 would be a bit more difficult with the feed-in aspect.

As I mentioned earlier, I am a strong proponent of 20+8. The large number of teams is what made the league so great last year, and it will also make the promotion/relegation a lot better in the future.

The top league will keep 16 people, which usually means everyone that stays active gets to stay. For the feed-in league, half the teams make will get promoted. This should make it so for the most part, the teams that stay active and are involved for the entire year will be in the top league the next year.

I really haven't read through all the pages, but a huge FF league sounds awesome. I'd love to join if there's a spot.

wake 20 is Number 28. Gotta lock it in right there.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 28 AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY, LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY THAN THERE ARE SPOTS.

wake 20 is Number 28. Gotta lock it in right there.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 28 AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY, LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY THAN THERE ARE SPOTS.

I am confused by first post, am I not in, or am I in the small league to try to be promoted to the big league.

What settings do you use in regards to site, positions, and scoring?

LOCKED IN

HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS

HTTD
Nonny
RTQ
AWAR
Phys
Rideac
Numbers
Townie
Ellis
Cav
TW
Doofus
SteelCity
Eaglez
cesprinklesbranskey
Rubbins
Raleigh
IOdeac
redwing
bernie
thinking
NoVa
Whatchu
Jaybone
TXHammer
Slim2.0
Manifest
wake20

League assignments / rivalries coming soon

LEAGUE ONE
HTTD
Nonny
RTQ
AWAR
Phys
Rideac
Numbers
Townie
Ellis
Cav
TW
SteelCity
Doofus
Eagles
CESbraskey
Rubbins
Raleigh
IOdeac
redwing
bernie

LEAGUE TWO

Thinking
NoVa
Whatchu
Jaybone
TexasHammer
Slim2.0
Manifest Destiny
wake20

The bottom 4 (at least) will fall out of LEAGUE 1 into LEAGUE 2 each year.
The top 4 (at least) will climb up into LEAGUE 1 from LEAGUE 2 each year.

The draft with 20 teams shows your ability to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
The draft with 8 teams shows your ability to maximize the wealth of good players.

Divisions/Rivalries coming soon.

Back