• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

I'm not going to be playing this year fwiw.

Not sure if I'll have the time to stay on top of rosters and such and just want to be able to watch football normally for 1 season. I'll get back on in next year's league wherever I need to though.

LOOKING LIKE THIS IS THE LINEUP RIGHT NOW

(1) HTTD
(2) Nonny
(3) AWAR
(4) PhysDeac
(5) Rideac
(6) Numbers
(7) Townie
(8) Ellis
(9) Cav
(10) TWDeac
(11) Doofus
(12) Raleigh
(13) Rubbins
(14) cesprinkbraskey
(15) Eaglez
(16) iodeac
(17) redwing
(18) bernie
(19) thinkingwithmydeac
(20) NoVaDeac
(21) WhatchuWillis

I've emailed the absent past-participants and haven't heard from many of them. Ya snooze, ya lose. Though 21 is an awkward number, so everyone evaluate whether you really want in or whether you're gonna abandon it after 2 weeks.

I'm looking at these for divisions. Let me know what you think.
Sorry, Willis, but for now you're the last man out. If someone else takes himself out of the league, I'll put you back in.

EAST
HTTD
Numbers
Townie
cesprinkles
NoVa

WEST
Nonny
Rideac
Cav
Rubbins
Thinking

NORTH
AWAR
Doofus
Raleigh
Eagles
Bernie

SOUTH
Phys
Ellis
TW
iodeac
Redwing

RIVALRIEZ
HTTD v. AWAR
Numbers v. Doofus
Nonny v. Bernie
Cav v. Ellis
Eagles v. Redwing
Townie v. TW
Sprinkly v. Rideac
Raleigh v. IO
Phys v. Rubbins
NoVa v. Thinking

If you have rivalry requests, let me know

I do hate that Ickman clown, so its good with me. Also the East is a MF joke.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

Just a heads-up for peeps who played last year...

I don't plan on making the schedule as customized as it was last year. I might match divisions against each other, but I'm not gonna monkey with it as much as I did last year.

My reaction to this thread is best exmeplified at the 24 second mark of this video:

Hell yeah, my division should be a cupcake walk for me.

Whoa. I need in on this. I've been away from the computer.

edit: Phew.. missed my name on here. Glad I got included.

Runner up last year :(

The top 4 finishers from last year got to head their divisions. Then I tried to spread out rivalries/old people/new people best I could.

Oh, and Phys, screw you mate. I'm gunning for the division this year.

I wish there was a way to make the Playoff 10 teams, with top 2 week 1 byes, and the the top 2 finishers in the division make automatically with 2 wild cards.

Ye of little faith.

Did redwing request that rivalry or are you just more perceptive than I give you credit for ellis?

I put you two together since I remember you both as Mafia-newbies that first played when I hosted my "new people" game. Thats as far as my perception went.

Is it an appropriate rivalry?

Back