• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

I put you two together since I remember you both as Mafia-newbies that first played when I hosted my "new people" game. Thats as far as my perception went.

Is it an appropriate rivalry?

It was a good choice.

Developed more in diplomacy than mafia.

I put you two together since I remember you both as Mafia-newbies that first played when I hosted my "new people" game. Thats as far as my perception went.

Is it an appropriate rivalry?

Nice job with that ellis... I laugh at both the fact that you paired us up with little knowledge of our competition over the past year and that Eagles was in that noob mafia game and now he's the most feared Mafia player in the ACC.

UH OH

RTQ and SCD emerge as prior participants and strike fear into the hearts of newbies that they will steal their spots.

WHAT SAY YE, last-year participants? Do I allow RTQ and SCD to join? Keep in mind that RTQ was a division winner last year...

Would it be a big pain to add the two of them, and Willis and one more to get to 6 teams in a division?

Would it be a big pain to add the two of them, and Willis and one more to get to 6 teams in a division?

20 teams is already so many. I would guess that with a little more searching, we could find a few more people to make a second feed-in league with maybe 8 people.

I think there are 3 options, and I'll go with the one that most people want.

(1) Cap at 20, tough luck to those who get left out
(2) Expand to 24
(3) Cap league one at 16 (or 12) and start league two with 8 (or 12)

Option three may be the best, since that's what had been discussed originally, but I'm good with whatever.

I think there are 3 options, and I'll go with the one that most people want.

(1) Cap at 20, tough luck to those who get left out
(2) Expand to 24
(3) Cap league one at 16 (or 12) and start league two with 8 (or 12)

Option 1 sucks.
Option 2 would be kinda sucky.

I think we go with a version of option 3.

First, let's attempt to make a final effort to get anyone else that still may want to play. I think most people would be against the main league going to 12 teams, but would be okay with 16 teams while still preferring 20.

If we can't get anyone else, then we go with a 16 team league and then an 8 team feed-in league. That could even work where the top 4 teams get moved up the next year.

Just my two cents...

I'll go in. If there is spillover to a second league, that would be cool too.

with jaybone, we've got 22. thats 16 and 6. probably need 2 more at least. Someone get in touch with DF2009, Waldo, Dan, and Juice

with jaybone, we've got 22. thats 16 and 6. probably need 2 more at least. Someone get in touch with DF2009, Waldo, Dan, and Juice

What about RTQ and SteelCity? Doesn't that make 24 now?

24 is great for a 16 + 8 but let's hold off for another couple days and try to recruit 4 more people to go 20 + 8.

I still think 20 + 8 would create a great revolving door each year too where bottom 4 drop down, and half of the feed-in league gets promoted. 16 + 12 would be a bit more difficult with the feed-in aspect.

Back