• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

I will dominate the lower league after my shameful performance last yr.

Forgot I was gonna get a trophy. Might have to look into getting one over the summer.

That being said YOUR DEFENDING CHAMPION IS BACK.

Just wanted to get in line for entry if you all need any replacements. So ready for football season

I'm in again as long as you guys will have me! Just let me know what to do and when.

Can someone reach out to ellis (read: someone who knows him IRL)? I'd be okay with running this, but I don't want to steal his project.

I checked to see if I had Commish powers (Ellis gave me temp powers to correct the playoffs last season) but unfortunately I do not have the ability to renew the league.

I'll tweet at Ellis though, and see if he wants to run it, or if he wants me or someone else to do it.

League recreated. Returning clubs invited. Start reaching out to people to re-up. Townie, AWAR, Doofus, and I/O were the 4 out. They haven't been invited back, but will be the first 4 up if people drop out.

Brasky and I will tag-team this (no homo). Can't wait.

Back