• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

congrats! Enjoyed the league, so thanks to those that put it on and those that were my ass kickees during the season. Everyone else can suck it!

Would it be vain of me to purchase my own trophy for this league? The intention, of course, would be to pass it on to next year's champion. I'd obviously get HTTD's name engraved on it as well.

Would it be vain of me to purchase my own trophy for this league? The intention, of course, would be to pass it on to next year's champion. I'd obviously get HTTD's name engraved on it as well.

Nothing wrong with starting a trophy for your league. Just have everyone agree that the previous champ will get it engraved and send it to the new champ each year.

Nothing wrong with starting a trophy for your league. Just have everyone agree that the previous champ will get it engraved and send it to the new champ each year.

Great idea. I think you should do it, too. If you find a great one and its a little costly, shoot me an email - I might be able to help / get others to chip in to help with it.

Do a Stanely cup type trophy. Each winner's name engraved & year & keep building on it

Do a Stanely cup type trophy. Each winner's name engraved & year & keep building on it

I did this for a football league I run for some of my friends. I thought it was worth it. I ended up doing a large trophy which we can add to and pass along each year and then a small participation type trophy for the league winner to keep forever. Cost me about $60 for the big one (on sale) and $20 for the individual ones, but it adds a bit of class, I think.

I'm fine without having the individual trophies you keep, just one big trophy is good.

Let's just agree to never give it to numbers if he's about to go abroad.

Back