• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: BRASKYSPRINK wins it all!!

Andddddddddddd its already updated. Make sure to set your lineups by tomorrow night.

Good luck everyone, except Ellis.

YESSSSSSS GONNA MERK YOU NUMBYS

HOLD MA DIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKK

Thanks Brasky. I think this has earned you co-commish honors next year. I won't give up full control (bc I'm an evil dictator), but I really do appreciate your help. I've had a LOT of shit going on in the last 3 weeks and really couldn't devote the time.

Oh hai Roddy White. I knew there was a reason I took you in the first round.

Hey Ellis.........

HOLD MA DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:
Should have started Spiller...thanks for nothing AP.

congrats numby.

Rolled today. I forgot to hit submit on my lineup change from Damian Williams to Nate Washington. Lost out on about 12 points. Glad I didn't need them!

I would like to personally thank Roddy White, Darren Sproles and Aaron Hernandez for carrying my team this week. Holy hell, they combined for like 81 of my 96 current points. As long as the Niners D doesn't score more than -10 points tomorrow night, I got this.

Also Andy Dalton have fun on the bench next week. Thanks for nothing.

DAMMIT. Actually had a respectable week (Skelton, you're a BOSS) and still lost. Had Rowdy Roddy not had such a good week I would've made it 3 for 3. Good game(s), Brasky - I'll be pulling for you to win it all from the 5 spot.

Never really stood a chance from the onset. Congrats, TW! Best of luck and I'm throwing all my e-support your way to take home the 'ship.

Wow. Bernie taking down Rubbins. Big win.

I feel like each of the winning teams got BIG production from someone they weren't necessarily expecting to get huge points from. I gotta put my monies on a Numbers/TW final, with TW taking the trophy.

Numbys getting 30 points from Seattle's D certainly didn't hurt.

True, this was my worst week of the season in all honesty besides the Seattle D. Dez and Laurent at least contributed a TD and Freeman got more than normal, but Gonzalez and Cruz were extremely below average.

Bump....I'm nervous, I think Brasky has the best team in the league.

I'm on the fence with Grant vs. Robinson...still not sure which way I'm gonna go

I really think Green Bay should consider benching Rodgers tomorrow night, don't want him to risk getting hurt (and I'm not just saying that because ThinkingwithmyDeac is starting him).

Back