• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

Couple Q's:

(1) Who is "U MAD DONG DONGS" in L2? Change your damn name to your screen name so I know who is in and who isn't. Dammit.
(2) Anyone able to get in touch with Thinking, Wake20, Slim, Cav, or SteelCity IRL? Hit them up (or send them PMs until they answer) and let me know if they're in. I don't have time to chase them down.
(3) Anyone else who wants to play, register for L2. I'll open it up to 20 teams and we'll see what the interest is. Depending on how many are out of L1 (we'd have 5 spots if the season started today), I'll move people up from L2. For now, register there.

Texted SteelCity.

Steelcity is in. He said he will register ASAP

Is it going to be the same roster size as last year?

I'm looking to avenge my postseason loss after a solid regular season last season.

I got 10th in year one, and 3rd in year two.

Can this be a Keeper league so that I can retain Darren Sproles? He freaking ran this league last season.

In League 2.

Seriously, someone double check my list vs the league list and tell me why I have 18 registered on here and 19 teams on the league page.

Has someone signed up for the top league who was relegated last year? That's the only thing I can think of.

Back