• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

16kxsbb.png

EVERYONE TAKE A GANDER. Tell me what you think.

Yea I'm not doing that shit for league 2.

8 teams is easy. I'll knock that shit out in 30 minutes. We just need to make sure we get an even number this week. We have 20 in L1 (assuming Hammer doesn't drop out - for shaaaaame) and we need one more for L2.

I would rather it be 10. I will solicit the chat thread, and if necessary, the sports board.

Do it, then. We need 3 more for 10.

Also, someone dig through the old Pit FF and give me the way we decided the playoffs last year. Itll be the same as it was last year, I just can't remember what it was.

League 2 draft info: For now it's Thursday, August 30 at 7 PM. If enough people wanted to change it to Sunday night, 9/2, that would work. First game isn't til 9/5.

League 2 draft info: For now it's Thursday, August 30 at 7 PM. If enough people wanted to change it to Sunday night, 9/2, that would work. First game isn't til 9/5.

I'd prefer Thursday as I am on vacation on Sunday (possibly without internet - unsure at this time).

Thurs 8/30 is definitely preferable to Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I have guests on Sunday.

The time on Thursday is troubling for me. But I can try my best. Still need to take ownership of my team. Haven't been at a computer to do so

L1 is Thursday, 8/30 at 7:00 eastern. Options are Monday 9/3 at 6:45 or Tuesday 9/4 at 7:15. Thats it. I'm gonna leave it for now.

L2 is now Tuesday, 9/4 at 7:15 eastern. Not a whole lotta options left. If you want Sunday night, we get to do 4:00

Done. 20 in L1, 10 in L2. Good mix of people. Top 4 move up, bottom 4 move down. I'll work on getting the schedules done this weekend.

thanks dude, let me know if i can help with L2

other than spamming ppl's emails that aren't hidden

I might do the schedule spreadsheet and then get you to go in and program the divisions and the schedule. Making it on Excel takes about half as long as it takes to actually enter it into Yahoo.

Could we do later on Tuesday the 4th? 7:15 is early. And there's got to be someone still at work on the West Coast right?

Back