• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

If league two is looking, I'd like to join. If full. then Maybe next year.

Thanks

Yo Ellis is there anyway we can change League One's draft to 8:30 as well. I'm gonna be on the way back from Virginia Beach from job training and could use the next extra hour and a half. Plus what PH said about west coast peeps.

I have no preference for time, so long as it happens the night of the 30th.

Between Keystone and Rev, we could go 10 up to 12 in L2. Any L2 peeps have an opinion.

THE DRAFT TIMES ARE STAYING AS THEY ARE.

I'm not in League 2, but I say expand that shit. The more the merrier.

Between Keystone and Rev, we could go 10 up to 12 in L2. Any L2 peeps have an opinion.

THE DRAFT TIMES ARE STAYING AS THEY ARE.

I appreciate it. I tried to sign up (Yahoo, I'm assuming?) and it said the league was full. Let me know if you get the green light to move to 12 teams. I won't be able to make that draft time unless I skip a softball game, but I'd still appreciate a league to dominate.

I appreciate it. I tried to sign up (Yahoo, I'm assuming?) and it said the league was full. Let me know if you get the green light to move to 12 teams. I won't be able to make that draft time unless I skip a softball game, but I'd still appreciate a league to dominate.

same reason i want it on sunday!

League 2 opened to 12. Just a warning for L2 people: if Rev and Keystone both dont sign up by Sunday, there will be no draft... gotta have an even league.

I just can't make everyone happy with a draft time. At this point, I think I'm just gonna keep it the way it is. Townie can change it, too... if you really want it changed for L2, bother him.

Townie, you use Dropbox? Email me on my Gmail bc I don't use Yahoo or the Boards during work -- I'll share a Dropbox folder with the L2 schedule once its done and you can upload it to the L2 Yahoo site. I'm pretty sure you have my gmail - if you don't, Ickman does.

Have we decided on the playoff tie-breakers? I humbly submit,

Inter-Division Tie-breakers:
1) Overall Record
2) Head-to-head
3) Points Scored

Intra-Division Tie-breakers:
1) Overall Record
2) Head-to-head
3) Division Record
4) Points Scored

Have we decided on the playoff tie-breakers? I humbly submit,

Inter-Division Tie-breakers:
1) Overall Record
2) Head-to-head
3) Points Scored

Intra-Division Tie-breakers:
1) Overall Record
2) Head-to-head
3) Division Record
4) Points Scored

Did we decide that the #1 from each division gets in and the next top 4? If thats the case, I like your list.

Back