• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

Oh man just read some of that and remembered that it was last year's secret santa when ipity got getsome Cards Against Humanity!! I have had SO MUCH ENJOYMENT from that game so good work, sir.

I still haven't played it, haha. I was SO EXCITED when I realized that it was a thing.

It is so awesome. So awesome. I have a few pictures of hands that I've had, let me see if any are approp enough to post.

Basically (very) adult version of Apples to Apples. It's called Cards Against Humanity and it is amazing. Ipity found it and it has brought great joy.

Here are some good ones online

I particularly enjoy
tumblr_mbdze7BBom1qlbf84o1_500.jpg

You absolutely do. We played with the expansion pack (or 2?) at BDers recently and it was equally or maybe even more awesome.

I have never heard of that and still am a little confused but at the same time it looks hilarious.

It is awesome. Everyone should just get everyone else this for SS. :heart:

Back