• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

Well those should be sent all of the time, not just holidays or SS.

can you imagine opening a box of beautifully wrapped... dick picks?

could be epic.

as someone who considers himself a pretty bad gift-giver, I'm fucking pleased with how that turned out. now I need to play it with y'all, haha.

(for the record, i do not want that... but encourage people to send it to others)

Every guy prays they now get LBE as their Santee.

Manifest has already had a mold of his dong made for custom sex toys. Not sure he's even participating. I think he's just planning to get the addresses and send them to everyone. Weird.

amazon has WF snuggies for 19.99

hope whoever i get wants one of those because i'm going to have a really hard time not getting it for someone.

amazon has WF snuggies for 19.99

hope whoever i get wants one of those because i'm going to have a really hard time not getting it for someone.

Townie will be glad to wear it backwards in this photo Thank You card.

yep! we might be terribly inappropriate on here, but as the photos from last year show, we can step up for serioustime gifting of awesome things.

Already in full on Santa mode!

gujezy7u.jpg

Back