• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Looks like I was the luckiest of the three!!!

Thread: Obama: "If four...
come on man

Hey! A Man United shirt!

Whoa...

2yw7m91.jpg

Just checked rep and had this gem from WFDeacon04. We had exchanged neg reps on the debate thread (I think) 12 days ago. My neg rep involved a poorly executed joke about him "begging" for money on the old boards to get flown down to the ACC Championship in '06. Still, a hilariously classy retaliation nonetheless.

"... don't let an avalanche bury you. don't worry - you probably won't save up enough to get down there - take my advice and beg people for money."

Last edited:
SOMEGUY said the following. I am just surprised it wasn't posrep!

Thread: Fantasy Slut League!

you are a classless putz

I have before. Actually, the "retaliatory" negrep that BBD references was the third exchange we had. In the first exchange, he negged me, so I posreped him back with something like "Fuck you." Second exchange, he negrepped me again, so I posrepped him with something vulgar again (I think). Third exchange, he negrepped me again, so I negrepped him with, "stop neg repping me."

But I liked the way he just spun that in his post.

What you left out is that I wasn't neg repping you in response. You just made more and more bad posts that deserved neg rep. So I gave it to you.

And you really have an unhealthy obsession with dicks. And being a shitty poster

What you left out is that I wasn't neg repping you in response. You just made more and more bad posts that deserved neg rep. So I gave it to you.

And you really have an unhealthy obsession with dicks. And being a shitty poster

It takes a small man to talk down to Canteen Boy. Negrep.

NEW RULE: you can't criticize anyone for being a bad poster if you are too terrible to get a deacon yourself.

NEW RULE: you can't criticize anyone for being a bad poster if you are too terrible to get a deacon yourself.

All those low-quality high-quantity circle jerk Chat Thread posts make it WAY too easy to get a Deacon

Last edited:
I'm just going to post all the rep SOMEGUY gives me, since they are all funny, especially when he's been drinking:

grow up you fucking asshole-you a lying sciumbag who can't keep his word

oh and that was definitely retaliatory negrep, shocker.

Back