• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Precedent for in-season coaching change?

DeaconBoss

Reaction score
How frequently does this occur in college hoops and is there any hope we see it this year for this embarrassment?

I can't imagine the athletic program can last much longer losing millions of revenue by not selling any bball tickets..

Someone go put a "For Sale" sign in this clowns yard tonight. SO SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

Who cares about precedent from other programs?

This shit show is unprecedented for us.

This fucker needs to go now.
Just trying to piece together some facts for the letter I'm starting tomorrow. Don't disagree with you sentiment or excitement on this issue

Okay...how about rumors of a press conference, 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Player meeting at 5:15. Anyone? Bueller?

This guy fails to Staak up against the worst coaches in ACC history. Bob Wade thinks he's in over his head.

I think he is the worst coach in ACC history.

he makes larry shyatt and les robinson look like red auerbach and phil jackson.

If there's not one, we need to set one by morning. How this can be justified is beyond me.

If Debbie Yow----not famous for her budget management wizardry---can buy a winning football coach out at 25 cents on the dollar, what should we be able to buy this guy off for? Anyone know how many years he has left?

If Debbie Yow----not famous for her budget management wizardry---can buy a winning football coach out at 25 cents on the dollar, what should we be able to buy this guy off for? Anyone know how many years he has left?

2 years (after this season) is the assumed. I think the last 990 had him making around $912,000 annually for this shit storm

I'd let Hatch coach the team for the rest of the season. Fuck it. This is a disaster.

Back