• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preemptive Wake/Kansas TV thread

I can watch most of Loyola's games on the internet, that does not mean Loyola has televised games.

The word televised has a root word "television" which is an actual device that is in people's homes. It is not the internet.

Repeat the bold part to yourself about 30 times and see if things change on your end. Good heavens.

"Broadcast"

The word you were looking for was "broadcast."

Dammit. Was taking comfort knowing that I couldn't watch the game on TW cable in Winston. But we took the family to my folks house for Thanksgiving and they get this Axs channel. So now we are going to watch this debacle. Fortunately the rest of my family drinks as much as me, so we're already buzzed. Throw some deep fried turkey and stuffing in on that shit and it should be painless.

#happythanksgiving
#buzzout
#scorchedearth
#fuckwellman
#ilovebourbon
#grobeout
#fucklobo

Yea, um ESPN3.com isn't TV. It's a website that airs Internet streams of sporting events, not a television channel.

If the point is that all of Wake's games thus far have been viewable or aired or broadcast then yes, all of that is correct. Televised? No.

Are sports bars open on Thanksgiving Day?

The videos and websites that pop up you just need to x out of. Do not download anything and the feed won't be up until around 3:30 when the game starts. Put it in full screen and leave it or you'll get a lot of popups.

So how do we like our chances against USC? Looks like that's who we're going to play. Nova taking care of business.

I have to add I'm really bummed that JTT won't be around to drop 50 on us.

Back