• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I mean Tottenham are no Leicester City but man do they look good right now

Suckiest part of this match? That dumb pointless Alli yellow he got for arguing with Noble means he's going to miss the Chelsea match. Stupid thing for a young player to do.

Was a bit worried Carrol might try to bully our back 4, but TOBY! and Dier have answered the call easily. He won one header on a corner and that's about the only time I've even heard his name. TOBY! in particular is just a magnificent monster.

And yes, I'm going with TOBY! for the rest of the season. Love him. He's got a nasty streak a mile wide and has helped make this team so much tougher.

Spurs are now only 4 points off the top with the 2nd best GD in the league (+13 in 13 matches). Poch has built a really good squad, hopefully the young legs don't wear down over the Christmas period and then yet more Europa League matches. There's a ton of matches left and this style of play is going to tax the fitness levels.

He better fucking rest everyone against Quarblargh.

Give me:

Vorm
Trippier Fazio Wimmer Davies
Mason Alli
Lamela Carroll Townsend
Clinton

If that team can't handle QB at home, fuck it.

He better fucking rest everyone against Quarblargh.

Give me:

Vorm
Trippier Fazio Wimmer Davies
Mason Alli
Lamela Carroll Townsend
Clinton

If that team can't handle QB at home, fuck it.

Agreed with the sentiment, but I'd be very very surprised to see Townsend. I'd assumed he was in Poch's dog house permanently.

Back