• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Some interesting financial notes put together by Swiss Ramble (full read here - http://swissramble.blogspot.ch/2015/11/everton-behind-blue-eyes.html?m=1)

12%2BEverton%2BEBITDA%2BLeague%2B2015.jpg

14%2BEverton%2BRevenue%2BLeague%2B2015.jpg

17%2BEverton%2BReliance%2Bon%2BTV%2B2015.jpg

This is pretty cool soxfan:

"Leicester City midfielder Andy King has achieved a rare feat of playing for the club at both the lowest (sixth in League One) and highest point (top of the Premier League) in their history."

This is pretty cool soxfan:

"Leicester City midfielder Andy King has achieved a rare feat of playing for the club at both the lowest (sixth in League One) and highest point (top of the Premier League) in their history."
I love Kingy. He's been a real Player for the club. It's a bit of a shame he can't really get in the squad with how Kante and Drinkwater are playing but I can't argue with the results. He's been a solid player for years and helped Leicester out of league one and the championship. He was also probably one of the most important players in keeping us up last year with some very timely goals. He's a player that will never truly wow you but does the little things right and the team just seems to click a little better when he's on the pitch.

Woke up and tried to watch the Everton match but my cable is out.

2-0 to the Toffies in the 65th

Lukaku remains on fire

Leicester XI: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, Albrighton; Okazaki, Vardy

Man United XI vs. Leicester: De Gea; Darmian, McNair, Smalling, Blind; Carrick, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Young, Rooney; Martial.

Really confused by the giving McNair a spot in the XI today. And no Schneiderlin considering last years 5-3 has me scratching my head too.

Back