• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Chris Smalling is such a good CB now. Never puts a foot wrong and orchestrates the defense all the time.

Rooney hobbles off. Memphis comes on.

Darmian started this season so well but has been shit for about 8 weeks now.

Wayne Rooney's game by numbers vs. Leicester:

70% pass accuracy
0 shots on target
0 chances created
0 take-ons
0 crosses completed

Fucking useless.

The winner of this shite goes top of the Premier League going into December.

No wonder the PL is getting slaughtered in Europe. This is just dreadful.

(I'm gonna be so psyched if United somehow win!!!11!11!)

Two players hit heads. No concussion test for either one. New protocols!

Been a pretty pedestrian second half. Leicester comfortable to let Man U move the ball around their back three. A couple decent looks for each side, but not much in it.

Fuchs amazes me every time he throws the ball in. And I agree, smalling has been terrific this year and is a huge reason Man U are where they are.

In the early/mid 90s Wimbeldon were stopped from giving towels to their players for throw-ins and not giving them to the opposition.
In the mid/late 00s Stoke City were stopped from giving towels to their players for throw-ins and not giving them to the opposition.

Leicester City give towels to their own players for throw-ins but not the opposition. Can this be corrected, please? Thanks.

Back