• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

"minimum of two minutes"

whistle blows at 91:49 with United in possession and attacking.

United get all the decisions.

Vardy man of the match!?!?!?!

That dude touched the ball maybe 4 times in the 2nd half!!

Record breaking bias. Who would you have as MOTM?

Best player on the park today was Blind. Then Mayrez (sp?). Then Smalling. Then Huth. Then Martial.

Vardy would be around 10th-13th. Straight middle of the pack today. Amazing achievement, but he was average today aside from that one great run against a RW playing LWB in a CB role and a defender completely out of confidence on a counter-attack.

Rooney was worst. Rooney is always worst these days tho...

Absolutely stunning free kick from Zarate. One of the best I've ever seen from a West Ham player.

Ouch, Poch.

"Chelsea had only one shot on target and it was a good save from Hugo Lloris. They did not do much to win the game, we deserved more, we tried to win it. I think Chelsea will be happy with the point. It is more important to them than us."

And Koscielny goes down with a hamstring injury. Are you fucking kidding me RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fuck sake, Sanchez is down with a hamstring injury. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Swansea are all over Liverpool since I turned it on about 7 minutes ago.

And a penalty awarded to Liverpool? Quelle surprise!

Back