• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Origi with an awesome goal. Liverpool have really brought the fuck in the goals department today.

This Jurgen Klopp fella seems to have been a decent hire.

He was one hell of a player too. Kind of a tiny, tricky wide forward. Played for some awesome Barca teams, overlapping with Laudrup and Ronaldo. Pretty sure he's Basque, which explains the awesome name.

He's a one man clinic in give and goes, running off the ball to beat high back lines, and chipping goalies.

So Real Madrid gonna get DQed from the Copa del Rey for playing an ineligible player against Cadiz.

Cazorla hurt his knee as well.

Alexis
Santi
Koscielny
Theo
Rosicky
Arteta
Welbeck
Wilshere

"Spain midfielder Santi Cazorla, 30, will miss the next three months of Arsenal's season after damaging knee ligaments during Sunday's 1-1 draw at Norwich."

This is getting ridiculous.

I forgot Coquelin also.

There were rumors that there was a clause in Cazorla's contract about him only getting half pay if he suffered a serious injury. But I'm not sure how much I believe in a Santi Clause.

I'll get my coat.

Dammit little balls.

Everton v City
Stoke v Liverpool

There couldn't really be a better time to be playing City - this is in the middle of a very crowded fixture list for them, and I doubt if they'll throw a top squad out there. Still don't like our chances in a two-leg matchup.

Kind of interesting tracking UEFA coefficient for the season - Serie A only needed to make up just over 3 points on the PL to take the 4th CL spot away and so far both leagues are playing pretty evenly in the EL/CL. The problem is that West Ham got the Fair Play spot and by adding an 8th European team the PL gets 12.5% less per win (points are spread across the number of teams in the competitions). Thus as the competitions get deeper, every Serie A win is going to be worth substantially more than every PL win.

Basically, West Ham being a shambles in Europe could cost the PL a Champions League spot in the 2017/2018 season if one of the Italian teams make a run to the semis or so of the CL (and no PL team does).

Hey, we didn't ask for Europa league. And we sure as hell weren't prepared for it personnel-wise.

i assume somehow it'll end up being james mccarthy's fault

Back