• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

To Spurs is to screw up making the Champions League. Don't think that's gonna happen.

To Arsenal is to screw up winning -- or even competing for -- the league, and go out in the UCL Round of 16. That's well within the realms of possibility

Last edited:
Vad doesn't sound nonplussed to me. Spurs have had a number of these games this year.

Yeah, would have loved to win the FA Cup. I'd be more pissed if Spurs had played poorly or if there weren't other competitions still with a chance to win. Doesn't mean I'm still not pissed about going out though.

Ok, just to clarify, my comment was pointing out that this Arsene Wenger character clearly doesn't know what the word "nonplussed" means.

To Spurs is to screw up making the Champions League. Don't think that's gonna happen.

To Arsenal is to screw up winning -- or even competing for -- the league, and go out in the UCL Round of 16. That's well within the realms of possibility

Well, losing to Barcelona in the Round of 16 is a distinct possibility.

Losing to the best club team in the world, which hasn't lost in 32 games, is possible. Cotton McKnight agrees: " Ladies and gentlemen, I have been to the Great Wall of China, I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt, I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel. But never in all my years as a sportscaster have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here today!"

apparently in the loss to CP Dembele injured a groin and Harry Kane broke his nose. he'll pay with a mask. not great. time for spurs to spurs?

apparently in the loss to CP Dembele injured a groin and Harry Kane broke his nose. he'll pay with a mask. not great. time for spurs to spurs?

Poch is an idiot for running out the first team in the FA Cup. Especially a player like Kane who has no backup.

Lamela as a false 9 then. He could fill that role, but so little time to readjust tactics.

Good thing the 5th place team are in complete disarray.

He seems to like playing Chadli up there but I think I'd prefer Son. Either way, doesn't seem like Kane will miss anything. More concerned about Dembele.

Being careful with him I guess. Just hope Moose is back for the NLD. Really congested schedule here and he's been a rock all season.

playing with a mask in soccer is amazing. You can't feel a thing when you head the ball. I did catch a ball to the face up under the mask though and re-broke the nose after a couple games

Back