• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Oh, and final part - Klopp loves to fuck with Schalke. He managed to find a way to do it even while being in another league. That's hilarious.

Hugo Lloris has a shoulder injury and likely is out for a couple of games. That's a huge blow for Spurs, as so much of the defensive style is based on Lloris strengths.

Vorm scares me. A LOT.

Hugo Lloris has a shoulder injury and likely is out for a couple of games. That's a huge blow for Spurs, as so much of the defensive style is based on Lloris strengths.

Vorm scares me. A LOT.

Vorm was pretty good at Swansea when he played regularly. You could do much worse. There are a ton of shitty back up keepers in the premier league.

Vorm was pretty good at Swansea when he played regularly. You could do much worse. There are a ton of shitty back up keepers in the premier league.

Vorm has looked AWFUL in the Poch system when he's played in the cups. He's a really poor sweeper keeper - so Spurs either have to change the way the defense plays, or hope he doesn't fuck it up too badly. Either way, it's not a great situation. So much of what Spurs do in the back is dependent on Lloris awesome sweeping ability.

Vorm is a shell of his peak Swansea days. Didn't it start to go south for him even before he left the swans?

Vorm scares me. A LOT.

Hopefully not back until after March 5

Vorm scares me. A LOT.

Poch pre-game: "I think we have a strong squad and today is a good opportunity for different players to play. We have Hugo Lloris with a very small injury, I think he can be available for next Saturday."

I'd like to be a Guardian live blogger someday.

14 mins: I’m trying to work out if referee Felix Zwayer has a particularly loud and shrill whistle, or is just supremely gifted at blowing whistles.

Sounds like Alli got tangled with a Fior player on the ground in the first half and kicked him in the chest. Should be off but the ref missed it.

We love that attitude (everyone else will surely hate it) but he's gotta get that shit under control.

eta: He did receive a yellow for the altercation, which means he won't receive further punishment? Doubtful the ref knew he made contact.

Last edited:
Sounds like Alli got tangled with a Fior player on the ground in the first half and kicked him in the chest. Should be off but the ref missed it.

We love that attitude (everyone else will surely hate it) but he's gotta get that shit under control.

eta: He did receive a yellow for the altercation, which means he won't receive further punishment? Doubtful the ref knew he made contact.

Not really sure how the Europa League works having had no experience with it as a fan, but is that something that can be looked at retroactively and assessed punishment?

United lose the game and lose DDG to what sounds like could be a serious injury. Yikes.

Back