• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

it's the perfect message board vine

butthurt.gif could get a lot of play

Shhh, you'll ruin everyone's lazy perceptions of "OMG I hate Stoke soooooooooo boring" because of how they played over two years ago
Also people hate stoke for loads of other reasons besides their Pulis-years, but primarily because it is a rugby town with shit football fans.

Also people hate stoke for loads of other reasons besides their Pulis-years, but primarily because it is a rugby town with shit football fans.

How dare you, sir! HOW. DARE. YOU!

These are the finest gentlemen that England has offer! Good day to you, sir.
stoke-city-supporters.jpg

I said good day!

sample size

Stoke were an entertaining side over the whole of last season, especially before Bojan got injured.

----------Diouf------------
Afellay - Bojan - Shaqiri

That's a front 4 that will scare every defense in the Prem.

Yeah that looks good on paper and all but how will they perform on a cold, rainy, foggy, windy, damp, full moon, rain now turning to sleet night in Stoke?

Neymar out for a few weeks with the mumps (but was supposedly vaccinated for them?). Will miss the Supercups. Time for Pedro to drive up his price.

Very very good news IMO

Richard Sandomir
‏@RichSandomir
NBC renews Premier League deal for six years

Neymar out for a few weeks with the mumps (but was supposedly vaccinated for them?). Will miss the Supercups. Time for Pedro to drive up his price.

His mother was probably and anti-vaxer just like his father is an anti-taxer. Boom. Roasted.

And Pedro has a release clause of 30 mil Euros set, so that price isn't going up. Unless you mean his wage demands, of course. But how much would Pedro saying, "I could stay here and play more for one month and then find myself back behind Neymar instead of joining our club. I'll need another 10k/week please." help?

Last edited:
WHU fan makes claim before yesterday's match...

CITY XI: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Kolarov, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, Sterling, Bony

Albion v @MCFC: Myhill, Chester, Dawson, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Gardner, Fletcher (c), McClean, Berahino, Lambert

Back