• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Picking up where he left off last season

I get the impression Brendan has no idea who his best 11 is yet

Accurate.

He still thinks Joe Allen is "world class."

I actually think that a few of our more peripheral players (like Markovic) are better than Rodgers gives them credit for. So they get no PT.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Countinho saved Rodgers' ass tonight

Prediction: Watford finish above Stoke

Last edited:
Cameron acquitted himself well today, I thought. I couple of errant passes, but did a good job containing Benteke and overall was very good.

For all the (justified) moaning about Lovren he was solid and easily the best of the pair.

Looked much, much better when they went to a 4-3-3 with Can in midfield. Don't like pushing Coutinho out wide, but frees up Henderson and Milner to get forward. Not a pretty game but massive improvement from last time.

@barneyronay: Amazingly, despite not buying any players and playing the same system, Arsenal are exactly the same. Wenger understandably baffled

Back