• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Unimpressive so far. Still waiting for Lovren to give up a goal.

glen johnson best player so far but thats not saying much

I was pretty disgusted with how little time the two involved in the clash of heads were off the pitch. On the replay it looked like giroud was knocked out cold.

Totally agree. Don't they take NFL players back to the locker room for tests? I thought the announcer had a good idea in allowing a free substitution for the player while he's being evaluated. It would take the rush out of getting players back in the match.

And I don't know what the hell Monreal was doing. He rushed over and rolled Giroud on his side before the medical staff got there as if he was puking or something.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Aren't top level European footballers normally known to be pretty dumb. Most of them have the equivalent of GEDs. All they know is football.

so is jordan henderson any good? i want him to be but i dont think he is

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oh Charlie Adam with a reckless late tackle and a yellow. Who would of thunk it?

This Liverpool squad is straight shit. Countinho and Benteke are the only players that remotely worry you.

Everton and Liverpool could be battling for 10th

Can has made this team much better since coming on. Nice ball there to Benteke

Back