• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Don't know if it has been said or not, but the title race is over. If for some reason it was still in doubt on the last Saturday, Chelsea will drop as many points to Leicester as are necessary to keep Spurs from winning the title. Remember how we could have kept Mexico out of the last World Cup, but chose not to? I wouldn't expect anything like that to happen that day at the Bridge.

i think someone has bitterly mentioned something about that a few weeks ago.

Not to get lost in the shuffle but Spurs have all but clinched a top-4 finish with United's draw today. That was every fan's optimistic, if not seemingly totally realistic goal for this season. Super thrilled that we can expect Champions League football at White Hart Lane for its final season and that it sounds like Poch wants to stick around for a while.

Don't know if it has been said or not, but the title race is over. If for some reason it was still in doubt on the last Saturday, Chelsea will drop as many points to Leicester as are necessary to keep Spurs from winning the title. Remember how we could have kept Mexico out of the last World Cup, but chose not to? I wouldn't expect anything like that to happen that day at the Bridge.

Chelsea haven't played hard but maybe twice all season, but I fully expect Stamford Bridge to be at it's Jew hating, Hitler chanting *best* tonight. 8pm kickoff for Spurs? With the ability to end their title chase? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? You can just go ahead and write up a few headlines for the Tuesday newspapers right now (to be fair to the administration at Chelsea, they have already issued a statement to all supporters after a number of anti-semetic postings involving supporters already started popping up on social media).

And if Spurs win and it goes to the final day, Stamford Bridge will celebrate almost as if Chelsea won the title every time a Leicester goal goes in. Hell, they might just score on own goal right off the opening kickoff so it can be a 90 minute party for the fans of both clubs.

A draw tonight at Stamford Bridge would win Leicester City the title, but it would also clinch a top 3 finish for Spurs and guarantee group stage matches in the CL (and thus the income that comes along with that). At the start of the year I would laughed at you if you had told me Spurs would have guaranteed group stage matches and their highest league finish ever in the Premier League (Spurs have finished 4th twice and 5th five times, but never higher).

The season has been a massive success, Pochettino is locked down and a couple of young stars emerged to give Spurs a very bright future.

Goetze back to Dortmund is the rumor from Raph Honigstein (no link, sorry, just saw a retweet). Bummer. Good for Dortmund though.

Burnley are back, congrats CapeCod!

Hope they're less boring this time (not likely)

9 minutes to kickoff. Fuck Chelsea. Fuck their racist, anti-semetic cretinous fans. Fuck their gangster owner. Fuck everything about that club, by far the worst in England.

I feel better now. Come on you Spurs.

No way this match ends with more than 20 players on the pitch.

Dembele with the eye gouge, nice.

Fuck Chelsea. Fuck them so hard. I don't care if the entire team gets 3 match bans, smashing them in their place in front of their fuck head fans is completely worth it.

Oh, and just different class. The gap between the clubs is a fucking chasm right now. This is their cup final, on their home pitch. And we're just fucking them.

Man, what a scumbag move by Dembele. I'm probably biased since I'm basically blind in one eye now but I think eye gouging is the absolute shittiest thing you can do to someone. Such a small amount of force can completely ruin someone's career.

Burnley are back, congrats CapeCod!

Hope they're less boring this time (not likely)
And with that, Joey Barton achieves his glorious return to the Premier League. A player we love to hate, unlike Costa and Suarez and Terry who are shit heads. Seeing Joey Barton fancy himself a public intellectual on British talk shows is worth a couple of head butts and foot stomps a season. No red cards this year in the Championship either.

Back