• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

whatever club signs Carrick on a free this summer is going to get a hell of a player. You just gotta protect him with some young legs and you''ll profit from his intelligence.

Oh Oh It's Carrick
You knowww
Hard to believe it's not Scholes

The fellaini v. drinkwater matchup isn't turning out well for us...

Okazaki is going to get a 79th min winner because of a Rojo mistake. Prediction

Fuchs also having a nightmare today for you guys

Overall this is the first time we've looked uncomposed on the whole. Things just seem a bit hectic. Could be nerves finally getting to us. Man U has also been playing pretty well. A lot better than a lot of the games I've seen this year.

what was Carrick thinking there?!!? Turn WITH the ball in the middle of the pitch. Why let it run between your legs when so many players around you? Dumb.

3 yellows in the last 5 minutes. Oliver is tired of the chippy fouls, it seems.

what was Carrick thinking there?!!? Turn WITH the ball in the middle of the pitch. Why let it run between your legs when so many players around you? Dumb.

3 yellows in the last 5 minutes. Oliver is tired of the chippy fouls, it seems.

I think these have all stopped or hindered runs, so he didn't have much of a choice.

Valencia's one trick of bombing down the right wing isn't nearly as effective when playing against a player with the athleticism of Sclupp. Should only try that against old man Fuchs

oh look! Rooney tries the L1 chip from 20 yards out. And it goes over the bar. I'VE SEEN THAT MOVIE BEFORE AND IT SUCKS.

"no real difference" in terms of Juan Mata and Jesse Lingard according to Lee Dixon.

He should be fired on the spot for that awful analysis. Completely different players with completely different strengths.

Rooney's a twat but that's not a foul and certainly not a bookable offense.

Here comes Helicopter Boy

Rojo can't even make toast, never mind playing LB for Manchester United

ChYE72kWYAEyZJJ.jpg

That's embarrassing... I'm still waiting for him to take down Mahrez in the box.

He's going to get out of position to allow Okazaki to slip in down the C channel. It's going to happen because Rojo fucking sucks.

What are the chances Fellaini is gone in the summer? Could this be the last time he takes the pitch for Man U in the premier league. This assuming there is some sort of penalty for the elbow.

Back