• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

and I'm going to put 20 bucks down on Martial being PL top scorer next season. Dude is class.

THATS A FUCKING FOUL!

HE DRAGGED HIM DOWN BY THE SHOULDER! Simpson should be off.

Fergie's right. The refs are shite.

oh stop it with your sour grapes, vad

leicester are worthy champions-elect

good reffing this game so far. that was not a penalty

Fellaini... how about you stop trying to dribble past players, you big, lumbering fuck?

mahrez went directly into the defender. if he went to the side, he might have a penalty case

mahrez went directly into the defender. if he went to the side, he might have a penalty case

I had the exact opposite reaction than Dixon. On first viewing live, I was nervous it was a pen, but on replays I thought Oliver got that one right. As you said, Mahrez initiated the contact by going straight into Rojo's chest.

Liverpool lost this morning? LOL good.

Kloppolution on hold for another week at least. (wow, they played early)

will rooney be around next season? he seemed to be disinterested all season

Klopp ran out a really young team this morning, I think his focus is entirely on Thursday's game.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

will rooney be around next season? he seemed to be disinterested all season

What club would pay him anywhere near the contract that Moyes handed him? Woodward also to blame, to be fair.

Idiotic decision to give Rooney damn near 300k/week.

I missed that Fellaini elbow on Huth during the game. That's 3 games.

What a fucking punk.

Back