• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

There were some good ones here this weekend.

The strangest one by far was an Alberto Moreno Pool jersey. I didn't even know they made those.

LOL, definitely a custom job. Can say definitively, after spending three days in actual liverpool, that not a single actual scouser owns a Moreno shirt.

LOL, definitely a custom job. Can say definitively, after spending three days in actual liverpool, that not a single actual scouser owns a Moreno shirt.

no everton shirts on the camden waterfront

did see a deulofeu barca jersey and a luke shaw soton

TONS of Ben Simmons shirts though

yer boy

Aiden McGeady actually played for Everton today so the dream of cutting him is dead then.

Is the fantasy set up yet? It usually just automatically adds me to the Deacon league.

CoeN1tRVUAAk8U0.jpg:large

fantasy.premierleague.com

OGBoards PL Fantasy League is the league's name.

I did not know this about Micky.

[h=1]Henrikh Mkhitaryan driven by tragic premature death of his father[/h] • Hamlet Mkhitaryan, also a footballer, died at 33 due to a brain tumour
• ‘It made me grow up quicker’ says new Manchester United signing

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...itaryan-manchester-united-tragic-death-father

He's a really interesting dude. Grew up in France, speaks like 6 languages, I think lived at the training complex of both Shakhtar and Dortmund while he played there, or something like that, dorm-style. Great player, really good athlete. It will be fun to see him adapt. He might be too nice, not enough of an alpha-asshole, and hasn't really shown up in the big games in which I've watched him over the last few years, but I think he's really, really good.

I read about it but hadn't seen it yet.

That is a shocking tackle. Straight red?

West Ham's first European match 1-1 at halftime. Two penalties. Not having Cresswell is gonna kill us this season unless we sign a proper LB. We've put out just about the strongest lineup we could with the euro players still resting, but we totally look like a team in pre season...which I guess we kind of are. Fegouli looking strong in his competitive debut for us.

yo dv7. do you have to be invited to play in the fantasy league?

I read about it but hadn't seen it yet.

That is a shocking tackle. Straight red?

Yup. That match last night was pretty intense -- Grujic out with a concussion, Lovren got got by Karius coming from a cross, thought he was knocked out for a second, too, then Klavan almost got got. Bodies all over the place.

Back