• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Yup. That match last night was pretty intense -- Grujic out with a concussion, Lovren got got by Karius coming from a cross, thought he was knocked out for a second, too, then Klavan almost got got. Bodies all over the place.

Moreno wiped out Willian on the sideline a few minutes into the match. The whole thing was probably a good example of why teams in the same league shouldn't play a preseason match.

Moreno wiped out Willian on the sideline a few minutes into the match. The whole thing was probably a good example of why teams in the same league shouldn't play a preseason match.

Oh yeah, definitely not one sided. I think Moreno put in a tackle a little later where he was lucky not to get booked a second time, Stewart and Ejaria came in hard and late on a couple of occasions. I think it was played generally in good spirits, but Cahill had a heavy tackle on Randall that got a yellow as well that might have been borderline depending on the ref.

Conte has them really tight and organized and they were breaking quick. Not the prettiest, but a decent preview at what should be at least a couple of really good matches this season. Fortunately -- or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it -- Anfield's benches aren't as close anymore otherwise Klopp/Conte could be as exciting as the actual match. It still may be.

Who do we have winning the league this year?
Golden boot?
Most points gained?
Most points lost?

I'll say United, someone who hasn't signed yet, Everton, Tottenham.

City
Aguero
City
Leicester (w/o Kante and Mahrez...)

For Spurs I expect fewer draws, around even points, and a spot or two drop in the table as the other top teams improve. Would be shocked if they fell very far with the team continuity and young players gaining so much experience.

United aren't winning the league. I'll take Chelsea to finish ahead of them all day erry day.

Their squad cohesion is weak AF

also is it possible to have two separate teams using only one login?

United aren't winning the league. I'll take Chelsea to finish ahead of them all day erry day.

Their squad cohesion is weak AF

Adding Conte and Guardiola to the league is no joke but United have added some ridiculous pieces.

The other day I saw that the odds of Leicester winning the league were just about the same as Leicester getting relegated. Without Kante, man, it might be worth a bet. Absolutely no way do they repeat as champions. Champions League qualifying is going to kill them, unless they get knocked out immediately.

The other day I saw that the odds of Leicester winning the league were just about the same as Leicester getting relegated. Without Kante, man, it might be worth a bet. Absolutely no way do they repeat as champions. Champions League qualifying is going to kill them, unless they get knocked out immediately.

They're at least in the CL till December

Back