• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Ryan Mason reportedly fighting for his life with a fractured skull. Jesus.

This is why rj the fucking ass clown pisses me off with his "kickball" comments. It's a dangerous, physical game and every time that fucking buffoon makes a comment otherwise, I want to strangle him through my computer.

That is becoming quite clear.

Deep breaths, siff. Deep breaths

Just seeing the news. My thoughts are with him. Scary, scary stuff.

Was it just a clash of heads? I haven't seen the play yet.

Just seeing the news. My thoughts are with him. Scary, scary stuff.

Was it just a clash of heads? I haven't seen the play yet.

Yep. Not a lot in it to be honest. I thought Cahill looked dazed walking off.

It sounded absolutely horrible and the way he was squirming on the ground made it look like it might be more than just a concussion. Awful situation. Hope it is just a fracture and not more complicated.

oh shit. thoughts with Ryan. that's absolutely terrifying. I thought it was a concussion that they were taking all precautions on but the thought actually crossed my mind that he felt "breaking" when they acted so quickly.

Nine minutes of stoppage time in the first half following the Mason injury. I was watching when it happened, and it appeared the medical staff did exactly what they were supposed to do with both Mason and Cahill.

Chelsea weren't as sharp today, but Hull deserves some credit--they defended in numbers and made it hard to find a way through. Hull was having the better of the play midway through the second half, so Conte pulled Hazard and Pedro off for Cesc and Willian. Nice problem to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wenger hit with a misconduct charge by FA. Has until Friday to respond.

Meh. How 'bout we get rid of fourth officials ?!!! Problem solved !

Meeting a Fulham buddy in Winston on Sunday for breakfast. Anywhere likely to be showing Fulham-Hull game at 7:30 AM? Are these games even televised in the States???

Back