• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

well i knew phan would be.
klattenberg tells hull players at halftime the sanchez goal should have been handball.

klattenberg tells hull players at halftime the sanchez goal should have been handball.

Wow. I can't imagine that makes them feel very good. Or maybe it does, now that they can fairly expect a makeup call.

I'm not outraged about our bad luck today, but it is certainly bad luck. All the 50/50 calls have gone Baggies' way.

Also, to be fair, Michael Oliver should have either given a penalty or given a yellow card for simulation to snodgrass.

I love Snodgrass' game though. Except the diving.

Lol, Tony Pulis. With no fewer than forty minutes left to play, he takes off his striker -- and best player from the first half -- Chadli to put on Johnny Evans. I see you, Pulis. Chadli was pissssssed.

I hate that nonsense. "If he'd not already been booked, that would have been yellow." WTF? Clayton was late and behind on Davies. A card every time, despite the earlier caution. Such bullshit.

"This is a victory for braveness today. Only one team wanted to play."

I think they can just go ahead and give us the 7th place trophy

Drab match at Boro. Great save from Robles.

god damn it. we got fucked.

Slav sent off too for throwing the tv microphone.

We may as well give pool the ball, bunker, and counter ourselves. Playing as elk usually do works to pool's strengths.

Two years ago, spurs would go on to lose this game 5-0. Let's see what this group does. Hopefully something like the draw against city.

Mane needs to get his first half hatty, and then I might feel relatively calm, but probably not still.

Back