• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Kane's left foot side volley was great, but I think I liked his first better. Not a great angle, no obvious danger really, and it's not spectacular or anything, but he just hits it so quickly and cleanly, low and in the corner. Jealous of all these badass 9s. Pouring one out for the ghost of Daniel Sturridge. Maybe Azmoun or Dolberg is the next Torres or Kane or Lewandowski. If Brandt and/or someone similar is/are the only big attacking signing(s), Liverpool will have issues again. Gotta dominate both boxes.

Last edited:
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC, HE IS A SWEDISH HERO
ON A FREE FROM PSG, HE COST US FUCKING ZERO
SIX FOOT FIVE
HARD AS FUCK
HE GETS THE REDS EXCITED
SO STICK YOUR CITY UP YOUR ASS, 'CAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED!

What a cross by Ander for the winner as well! FUN!

Jordan Henderson out today with a foot injury, per Paul Joyce. Not a break, but I think this is his fourth or fifth foot issue the last couple of years -- he may be breaking down, just like Alex Ferguson predicted. It's his gait! Lovren also out, I think. It will be interesting to see if he goes with Lucas in central midfield or central defense, if so.

eta - looks like it was a contact injury, so maybe not gait related. No gait-gate. I still think Ferguson may have been on to something.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...henderson-injury-liverpool-leicester-12661590

Last edited:
Looks like Everton are close to extending Lukaku. He's one goal away from being the club's leading scorer in the Premier League era.

Looks like Everton are close to extending Lukaku. He's one goal away from being the club's leading scorer in the Premier League era.

I got that ESPN update too. I still think it's 50/50 at best that he stays this summer unless we somehow climb into a CL spot.

I got that ESPN update too. I still think it's 50/50 at best that he stays this summer unless we somehow climb into a CL spot.

a70b9f92d4289cca054cd5291b51a82c.gif

The other day I asked a guy wearing a Tottenham shirt if he'd rather have his own Harry Kane or Romelu Lukaku. He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about.

The other day I asked a guy wearing a Tottenham shirt if he'd rather have his own Harry Kane or Romelu Lukaku. He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about.

We had a discussion about this at our match watching the other day. For the most part America Spurs fans don't know sh*t about the sport.

We had a discussion about this at our match watching the other day. For the most part America Spurs fans don't know sh*t about the sport.
Man this just isn't true at all in my experience, but then again the 50-70+ spurs fans I talk to semi-regularly are willing to meet at a bar at 4:30am to watch Spurs. So they are a bit crazy anyways

It seems odd to me that a bunch of random people who don't really follow the Prem would pick Tottenham as their team.

If anything I'd think there'd be more Everton fans of that nature due to the USA connection at that club over the years.

I put this more down to siff weirdness

How would anybody that even knows a little about the Prem not know about either of those players?

Maybe he didn't speak English? I'm going with that.

Didn't realize Kane and Lukaku were the same age (23). If I were a Spurs fan I'd still rather have Kane since he's an Englander. I guess you'll never get that Tottenham stench off him though.

It seems odd to me that a bunch of random people who don't really follow the Prem would pick Tottenham as their team.

If anything I'd think there'd be more Everton fans of that nature due to the USA connection at that club over the years.

I put this more down to siff weirdness

Its the Bill Simmons DONK effect

Didn't realize Kane and Lukaku were the same age (23). If I were a Spurs fan I'd still rather have Kane since he's an Englander. I guess you'll never get that Tottenham stench off him though.

I'd rather have Kane because he's simply a better player. He doesn't have the physical strength or "wow" factor that you get with Lukaku, but he's far more technically skilled (especially as a finisher) and he fucking puts the ball in the back of the net at a ridiculous rate.

Lukaku has never had a 20 goal season (league goals) ... Kane is going to have his 3rd straight this year. He's 23(!).

_94854328_chart.png

Back